Sunday, April 24, 2011

Chocolate Cake and Procrastination.

Happy Easter everyone!

Hope you're not feeling too sick from over-consumption of egg shaped chocolate, it's the only day you can do it without reprimand. So chocolate plus internet and the Beach Boys (as well as an afternoon spent watching Mary Poppins - haven't seen it since I was about six!) equals me once again putting off study. I've promised myself I will return to it after I've written this post, Robert Frost awaits impatiently.

In other news I bought a debs dress. I can't believe it, I thought I'd be searching for months. It's completely different to what I had in my head but I've been told it looks very Audrey Hepburn-ish, which is always a plus. I also went vintage shopping the other day and bought two gorgeous silk shirts, with a free bracelet thrown in when I was leaving. Little things like that can just make your day!

I can feel the old cabin fever kick in again. I just can't wait for summer and excitement. This day two months and I'll be finished the exams. And then Oxegen is only around the corner. Can't wait to buy my festival gear!










No comments:

Post a Comment